How do you feel when I say, “Staying in your current job?”
How do you feel when I say, “Taking a new job?”
How do you feel when I say, “Starting your own business?”
This last option was the one that this episode’s guest knew she had to pursue, and one she eventually discovered she could do from a life of full-time travel. She also knew that she needed to see the world.
Gigi Griffis has been to over 30 countries across 6 continents and living and working on the road for the past 2 years, running her business from inspiring locations with her dog, Luna. Without letting the belief that you need to be rich or famous, she gave herself permission to live her dreams. Traveling. Writing. Running a business and challenging herself regularly.
What we cover:
- How Gigi got started as a writer by sneaking her way into the role through her job at the time.
- How she came to the realize was able to step out to try full time travel and supported herself.
- Where Gigi found her first clients by asking friends and attending conferences as a copywriter.
- How Gigi made her own luck by asking for what she wanted.
- The one question Gigi answers in order to write a successful pitch as a travel writer.
- “Life isn’t pass/fail… At any time I can quit, go backward, get another client, find a job for 6 months. I can do other things. I don’t need to commit to this. And that gives me the confidence to move forward… because this is the life I want for myself.”
- Why Gigi feels compelled to help others find their own location independence.
Become a Friend of the Show: Please subscribe and review!
It just takes a second and you can help the show increase its rankings on iTunes just by this simple and quick gesture. We’d be grateful for a review. Leave one here. If you do, click here to let me know so I can personally thank you!
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me! I’d love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for your support!
Want all the best digital nomad episodes?
Break free of your cubicle with the 10 best episodes about digital nomads in one handy PDF guide.
Plus, we'll send you a few big surprises 🙂